At Càmping Pirinenc we organize activities to make you have fun and feel as comfortable as at home. In addition to all the outdoor activities you can do inside and outside the campsite, we also have entertainment groups that are the ideal entertainment for the little ones.
Mountain bike routes 300 meters from the campsite.
Tennis courts 3 km.
Natural climbing 4 km from the campsite, Montgrony.
Hiking trails 300 meters.
Mushroom area 100 meters.
River at 200 meters to practice free fishing.
Romanesque route 3 km.
Picnic area with embers, Font del Querol, right next to the campsite.
Visit Vall de Núria. Ski resort in winter and park in summer. Access is by rack train.
Itinerary that follows the cool Estiula torrent, popularly known as the Cabana torrent, where we can enjoy the visual beauty of its waterfalls and cool off in summer in its pools of clear water.
Itinerary that brings us closer to excellent natural viewpoints over the Freser valley, and that allows us to enjoy, almost as the crow flies, the contrasts that the landscapes of Ripollès offer us.
The Iron and Coal Route has its starting point in Ripoll and ends in Sant Joan de les Abadesses. With an approximate length of 12 km that runs along the old railway line that transported coal. The route is completely paved and in very good condition.
Ripollès offers a wide range of possibilities. We can visit its Romanesque style, go skiing in the Núria valley or in La Molina / Masella. Always enjoying its traditional festivals and typical dishes of the region.
The municipality of Campdevànol, located in the lower Ripollès, at an altitude of 738 meters and with an area of 32.83 km2, has most of the term extended to the right of the river Freser and in the lower valley of the river Merdàs.
The peaks that surround us, Sant Marc, Estiula, Montgrony, Corones, offer unique views of great landscape value.
Bucolic and enchanting landscapes, gorges, waterfalls, cliffs, red pine forests, oaks, beeches.
This church was built because the old one of Sant Cristòfol was far from the town center. On July 25, 1890, the new building was inaugurated, consisting of a central nave and two side naves, with a small bell tower.
Bridge inaugurated in July 1899 by the engineer Federico Moreno. The Pont Vell was built to avoid the isolation of the Raval district and connected this district, located on the right bank of the Freser river, with the rest of the town.